Starts Friday afternoons
and ends on Sunday afternoons.
- 3 Days of fun
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 6 Amazing Rave Mom Meals
- A C33 Pillow Case (while supplies last)
- A Bible
- A Tee Shirt
Cost - FREE
While we will have snacks, we will stop for gas on Saturday and Sunday so bring some spending money for extra snacks.
You will be responsible for your own travel costs. We do offer airport pickup for free, and can work with you on extra nights of lodging if that helps with your travel arrangements.
There are a LOT of people that support Camp 33. They would like you to know that while they have never met you, they love you and are praying for you. These are awesome people who put their money where there mouth is, want you to experience Camp 33 at no cost, and have prepaid your $175 fee.
What to bring
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes…see below under “How to prepare”
- PJ’s that are suitable to be around Girls/Boys/Moms/Dads
- Toiletries/Personal Hygiene stuff
- Bathing suit and towel (for warm weather camps)
- Phone & charger
- The best shoes you have for walking/hiking
What NOT to bring
- Drugs, alcohol, drug paraphernalia, vapes, (Cigarette smoking OK outside)
- Telephone poles
- Stuffed Animal
- Preferred Sunscreen (but we will have plenty)
- Favorite snacks (we will have plenty)
- Hat (you will be riding in an open jeep!)
Arrive Friday night by 6pm
Camp ends Sunday approximately 2pm
Saturday is off roading... little or no cell service
There are no showers at camp for Saturday night